- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 2 Tablespoons vinegar
- 2-3 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cups thinly sliced red cabbage
- 2 cups thinly sliced green cabbage
- 4 green onions chopped
- ½ thinly sliced red onion
Heat your barbecue (medium-high heat). To a medium sized bowl add the vinegar, sugar, oil and mustard. Whisk until well smooth and emulsified. Season to taste with salt and pepper and set aside.
Toss cabbages and green onions with a few drops of oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spray a grill pan with nonstick spray and set onto the grill. Add the cabbage and onions and grill until slightly charred – about 7-10 minutes. Add to the bowl of dressing and toss to coat. If desired, season to taste with additional salt and pepper.
For a changeup, toss in 1 cup of coarsely chopped kale with the cabbage…Delicious!